School & Junior College Admission Process
Admissions are on first come first served basis, subject to availability & meeting eligibility requirements / criteria. Enrollment with us is an easy 3 step process.
- Review age and admission requirements.
- Gather required documents and fill admission form
- Pay fees for provisional admission.
Lower / Upper KG Admission:
Visit http://ijpreschool.com for admission into Creche, Nursery, Junior KG / LKG and Senior KG / UKG.
Admission for 1st Standard:
For classes starting in June, admissions start the previous year in October – November period. Please fill the admission enquiry form to check if admission is still available or alternatively you can call us during working hours.
Age limit for class 1 admission
Child should complete 6 years of age on 31st December, 2021, as per Maharashtra state governments resolution dated 18 September 2020 and clarification dated 12 October 2020.
(Born between 1st October, 2014? and- Dec 2015.)
School Admission to class 2 to 10 & 12
Admissions to primary / secondary school classes other than 1st and 11th is subject to availability. You can apply as soon as your child completes an academic year and gets his / her report card. If you wish to take admission in between an academic year, its usually possible at the start of the academic year. Do contact school office for more details.
Online 11th Admission Form for Junior College
Please click here to fill the 11th Science / Commerce online admission form after you have secured your admission via the centralized admission website or by contacting the college office. If you have not secured your admission, please fill the enquiry form or contact office first.
- Original Birth Certificate & Xerox copy
- Medical certificate of child.
- Income proof of parents – (Form -16 / Salary Slip / Bank Statement of twelve months).
- Address proof of parents – (Light bill / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Rent Agreement / Voter ID)
- One Passport size photo of the child.
- Leaving Certificate from previous school. (For Class II & above)
- Mark Sheet.
Online school admission enquiry form
Notice: The information provided here in is tentative and subject to change without notice.