Skip to the content
Parents can pay their child’s school fee online by clicking here. The website provides UPI / Paytm Wallet / Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking options. No extra charge is currently being levied for UPI payments made on the website, so do take benefit of it, while its available.
Some of the steps to pay fees online has been listed below.
- Login here.
- Enter ID assigned to the student for payments.
- Enter the mobile number registered.
- To the right side of the Instalment you wish to pay, click on Pay button.
- Verify you are on a secure paytm website and the payment is being made to the desired school. Review the amount being paid and any associated charges.
- Select which payment option you prefer and make payment. Do not use browser back / forward / refresh buttons or shortcuts.
- Note whether the payment was successful or failed. If you are not sure of the payment status or if the amount is deducted from your account and payment still shows failed, check payment status 2 days later before reattempting payment.
- You would receive your receipt online after few days.
- The information stated above may change in future or may differ based on circumstances. So do always check with office staff to clear any doubts.